Monday, January 10, 2011

Introductions

Everyone has their weird thing, and this is mine: I have an obsession with public restrooms.

I like to visit them and assess them. Everywhere I go, I make a point to visit the toilet. I think you can tell a lot about an establishment based on how they care for their restroom. The good, the bad, the ugly-- I've seen them all. I have a set of criteria and I've found that if you're paying attention, even the most standard of bathrooms can surprise you.

This blog is for me to share with you some of the outlandish and extravagant things I've seen, from my favorite Safeway to luxury restaurants.

So many of the places I go deserve this recognition from the world. And so I give to you Potty Mouth: the story of one girl on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment